For Read Your Language click Translate

05 May 2014

about me:
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I liveYou are a gift wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life:-)Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS! Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and most of all.. old friends best to keep, just like you........My friendship is not a game to play nor a word to say. It doesn't start on March and end on May but it is yesterday, today, tomorrow and everyday. I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be brokenIt takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.I look at you and what do I see.I see a beauty that shines and a heart the glows.I Look into your eys and what do I see.A great peace and gentleness that abides within.A look at your smile,smiling sweetly at me.I see a joy that flows and a happiness the grows.I sit at my puter thinking of you.How far across the you seem to be.I sit and I think,while I am thinking of you.Are u thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment